Well, I was partially successful…

…with my attempt at Finishing UFOs Weekend. After I finished the Endpaper Mitts, I also wove in the ends on Hedera, so they’re officially done.

I was amazed, upon turning them inside out, at how much they’ve felted in the few times that I’ve worn them. There was one yarn end on the inside of one of the toes that I didn’t even have to weave in, because it had felted so much; I just snipped it short. The bottoms of the socks have also gotten really smooth.

I started to remove the Wrong Zipper from my Roam hoodie, but became impatient and decided to continue knitting Sesame instead. I tell you, after all that colorwork, regular old stockinette just flies by. I’ll probably be able to finish the left front tonight and start the sleeves.

Here’s a picture of (the back of) Roam anyway, though:

The colors are a lot blobbier on my Roam than the one in the pictures in the pattern; in hindsight, I probably should have switched balls of yarn frequently to avoid that. I think the blobbiness is growing on me, though. It sort of looks like camouflage! You know, if I’m trying to hide in a chocolate-covered cherry factory or something.

Advertisements

November 12, 2007. Uncategorized.

Leave a Comment

Be the first to comment!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Trackback URI

%d bloggers like this: